The Conquerors Community Development Corporation (CCDC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our mission is to elevate the quality of life for the West and Southwest Philadelphia communities through a holistic approach. The CCDC helps to revitalize these areas of Philadelphia through various projects, programs, and services for economic development, awareness, and growth.
- Getting Your House In Order – The CCDC collaborates with City of Philadelphia Officials to provide valuable services and resources to homeowners and residents in the community. Some of the partnering agencies and organizations include: Vital Records, Philadelphia Water Department (PWD), Philadelphia Energy Company (PECO), Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW), the Streets Department and much more.
- Community Health Fair – A host of healthcare agencies provide access to a wide-range of information and services for our neighbors.
- Back 2 School Community Day – The CCDC partners with Victory Christian Center for our back-to-school event which includes refreshments, activities and entertainment for kids, parents and guardians. We provide information about programs and services for children, new backpacks, and school supplies.
- Senior Thanksgiving Luncheon – In partnership with the United Block Captains Association (UBCA) and Victory Christian Center, we host a Thanksgiving Dinner style luncheon for the seniors in the neighborhood.
- Christmas at Victory Village – Through our annual Toy Drive at Victory Christian Center and with Coats received from the YMCA and Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation, we provide a new coat and toy for children in need. This is a festive and lively event that includes food, music and entertainment for families during the holiday season.